Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Things With Wings


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we want to see 'things with wings'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the wonderful Star Stampz.

I'm showcasing some of the brand new products that have just gone on sale in the Twinkle Lane Designs Etsy shop.

My image is from the 'Flamingos' set which you can find here - you get two different designs in the same pack.  Watch out for a card made with the other design coming soon!  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used one of the sentiments which comes with the set.

I've also used the 'Fun Flamingos' digital paper pack which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...