Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

GDT Project for Hanna and Friends - Anything But a Card


I'm back with another GDT creation for the Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog.  This week we're looking for 'anything but a card'.  You can find all the details on the challenge blog here.

The prize on offer this week is being offered by:

http://www.embellishments.de/

I decided to make a book mark using one of the cute stamps from the Little Claire Designs 'Darling Daschunds' stamp set - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and added some punched flowers.  The paper and card are from Craft Creations and the ribbon is from my stash.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Love your cute bookmark Helen, the image is so sweet and I love the colours you have used for the backing paper.
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bookmark Helen. That makes a perfect gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet bookmark, i never think of making these so thanks for the inspiration.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...