Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Embossing


There's a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challene Blog and this week our theme is embossing.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from All Dressed Up Stamps called 'It's Snowing' - you can find it here in the Etsy shop.  I coloured he image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations to layer it up.

My embossing was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder - I've added pearls to the middle of each embossed snowflake but it isn't that easy to see on the photo.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 'anything goes'
The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, your snowman is just adorable. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Helen, that snowman is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TMCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...