Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

New Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Back to School


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'back to school'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prizes on offer for this challenge are:


For my card I've used a stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs called 'Back to School' - you can find it here on their website.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and used a sentiment from a Uniko stamp set.  The paper I've used is from a Forever Friends Christmas paper pad and I've used some gems from Poundland.
 
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'for a child'
Let's Craft and Create - 'hey dude'
Pink and Main Challenges - 'school'

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Helen! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “For a Child” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...