Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Christmas Cards All Year Round Reminder Post - Use Yellow


Today I'm sharing some mid-challenge inspiration for the Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge - this month we're asking you to 'use yellow'.  You can find all the details here in the original challenge post.  There's more inspiration in the reminder post here

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Mari Digis called 'Merry Christmas 2' - it's available here on the Stamping Studio website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and some Bazzill card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenge - 'Christmas animals'
My Time to Craft Challenge - 'hats and bags'

1 comment:

  1. Love that splash of colour against the red and white :D Lovely image too. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...