Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Use Some Metal


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge and this week our theme is 'metal'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I've made a very CAS Christmas card using some Chritmas tree brads which I found when I had a tidy up in my craft room a little while back.  The stamp is an old wood mounted one which I used with black Versafine and I also layered the card with some silver metallic paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Allsorts Challenge Blog - 'Christmas'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Red Rubber Inspirationals - 'anything goes'
Christmas Card Challenge - 'anything goes'

9 comments:

  1. Wow, So CAS and yet so effective. A great idea, makes me say, 'Why didn't I think of that?' Thanks again for your inspirational DT project for Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great CAS creation Helen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great CAS card! Love the trees! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this Helen - stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really perfect CAS card, striking and stunning

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS card Helen and fab use of brads! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cas card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...